Tamarind Grove ?

Closed Thread
Old 09-18-2011, 05:31 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricthemic View Post
No Problem just mildly curious:
Do CYVs tend to socialize primarily within their own complex? If this is is true is it due to perhaps a natural phenomenon created by "walls", both the exterior complex concrete and the interior vinyl walls?
Have seen signs in the some of the entrances indicating to residents the date and address of the next driveway party.
I hope not! We have a lovely CYV in TG. We will be moving down in January (coming for a visit in October). Before we left we drove through TG just to say hello to neighbors we saw outside. Met quite a few! Also spent time at the pool. The walls won't keep us inside!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:51 AM
Gold member

Wow, didn't really know anything about TG when we bought 2 weeks ago......this is going to be the most "happening place" in The Villages from what I've read. See ya soon!
Old 09-18-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
Wow, didn't really know anything about TG when we bought 2 weeks ago......this is going to be the most "happening place" in The Villages from what I've read. See ya soon!
Some of us refer to ourselves as "Grover's" because we either live in Tamarind Grove now or hope to one day. We all have one common denominator in that we love the neighborhood and therefore will find it easy to meet and love our new neighbors as well. Good luck to your future.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Gold member
Default Grover's

Jim I hope Sesame Street does not sue us for trade mark violiations.

Good ole Grover. My favorite next to Cookie Monster!

LOL
Old 09-20-2011, 10:06 AM

We'll be back down Oct 15-22 so if there are any activities/social events planned for TG, would appreciate a post or PM.
Thanks,
Chuck and Carol
Old 09-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Default Being Built in TG

Our house is now under way in TG and we will be closing Dec. 5th. Can't wait to be a frog and grover. It would be nice if our NJ house sells before we close. Don't want the hassel of not being there.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTPF View Post
Our house is now under way in TG and we will be closing Dec. 5th. Can't wait to be a frog and grover. It would be nice if our NJ house sells before we close. Don't want the hassel of not being there.
Good luck Glen, and may run into you the fourth week in October. These new lower interest rates may get the fence sitters to move now. It'll all be good one day, and you just have to hang in there.

Here in Western NC, if you tell them you're from Jersey, you don't get any BBQ.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmar View Post
Thanks for all your good wishes. We signed our contract today and plan to be in a rental from July-August. Can't wait to get to TV and start building.
Hello neighbors! We live right behind you on Southwood Drive!
Old 09-23-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1130 View Post
Not to stir up anything at all but I have a question about the train nearby Tamarind Grove.

Has anyone heard the noise form the trains? I worry about how close they are to the houses and how much noise there is.

I only ask because when I visited this last weekend, one of the current residents pointed that out to me.
Just at our brand new house last week in TG and the trains didnt bother me at all. In fact they are rather soothing. The trains sound pretty far off in the distance.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKING65499 View Post
Hi New Residents--Husband & I are looking to build early Feb/2012--still trying to sell our home in the Poconos, Pa--not easy--wish you luck. We are on Southwood Dr. You might be near us. We are so worried house won't sell.
Arlene & Wayne King
Hello neighbors!
Old 09-23-2011, 09:28 PM

Thanks Jim, Maybe I might be down there in the end of Oct. my friends are meting with the design center so they can start to build also. I'll let you know if I come down with them.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTPF View Post
Thanks Jim, Maybe I might be down there in the end of Oct. my friends are meting with the design center so they can start to build also. I'll let you know if I come down with them.
It would be great to meet you. These interest rates are tasty, and I'm Praying for a trip to the design center every day. May it all go well for you and your friends.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadpoleKM View Post
Hello neighbors! We live right behind you on Southwood Drive!
Welcome to the neighborhood!! We moved in a few weeks ago & still getting organized.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:53 PM

We just moved to Grenadier in Tamarind Grove this past week. Unloading boxes and boxes. Nice to see that the street is nearly complete!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Sage

Pennyt... hi neighbor! We will be on the east end of Ansley Path full time beginning Oct. 19. Can't wait! See ya at the pool.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.