Tax Cutz 4 Floridianz

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2022, 06:56 AM
Default Time Off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICH1 View Post
I just want to
Pay my fair share and not pay for Overinflated Administrative Salaries in the Marion School district…The Police and Fire department should not have to beg for dollars while a School Administrator who takes the whole summer off , gets paid to soak in the pool …
With all due respect, administrators don’t get the summer off. As a matter of fact in my 17 years in administration in the 6th largest school district in Florida I only had the time between Christmas and New Years off once. You might want to research a little before making blanket statements. With all due respect of course.

Last edited by JTLoehnert; 09-02-2022 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-02-2022, 07:27 AM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi

Florida is a very responsibly financially and sensible state while a great deal of states are not and don't believe in the reality in the way their states, tax their residents.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
What tax cut do you think should be remembered for you - residents already benefit from several property tax discounts and FL doesn't have a personal income tax - what are you looking for now?
You obviously don’t live in Marion County where property taxes are really high.
Closed Thread

Tags
tax, county, forget, doesn’t, hope

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.