Tech illiterate needs help

Old 04-19-2024, 07:54 AM
Default Tech illiterate needs help

Can anyone recommend someone that understand how to hook up my sonos sound system to my phone or computer, also to be able to use one remote instead of 2 on a TV. I had both hooked up but for some reason I must have messed it up. It would be nice to have someone tech savvy I can call when needed and of course I'm willing to pay and agreed to hourly wage. yellatbarney@gmail.com

Last edited by BarneySOS; 04-19-2024 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,185 Times in 2,265 Posts

How do you get your TV signals (Xfinity, Spectrum, Dish, etc.)? Do you have the original instruction manuals for your equipment? For Comcast/Xfinity, there is a way to "pair" the Xfinity remote with the TV and possibly the surround sound system. As for the phone and computer, these typically get paired by Bluetooth, so were these previously paired? I have just recently had significant problems with new hearing aids that interfered with the operation of my phone in the car.
My point you may want to provide some more information so that someone can help, otherwise I would suggest Bob's TV as a start. I would volunteer to help, but I need more info to avoid wasting your time.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,416 Times in 2,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
As for the phone and computer, these typically get paired by Bluetooth, so were these previously paired? I have just recently had significant problems with new hearing aids that interfered with the operation of my phone in the car.
Snap! Had same problem for ages.
Hands free in car, have been at war with my hearing aid's Bluetooth forever.
Given up with it now, and just talk to whichever one is winning on the day!

Tags
tech, call, hooked, reason, savvy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.