TERRORIST attack in Boston

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Veteran member
Default TERRORIST attack in Boston

I logged on wanting to see what folks had to say about our latest news, the terror attack in Boston and don't see one comment?? What does that say about us as a society??

I understand we are NOT supposed to talk politics. Honestly I disagree with that as we are all adults and it would be Nice to have some intellectual stimulaton on the board with various comments and concerns however it says we can talk "our latest current events" So am trying to word this correctly without being political which of course is difficult.

This terror attack is certainly a current event on US soil, isn't it? Last I heard 3-4 killed including a 8 yr old boy and over 140 injured many losing limbs. People in Boston said it felt like a war zone. Did you know anyone in Boston? any family up there? Do you need family up there to understand what happened? Is this just the beginning of more to come? So many questions, so many comments, but I feel I cannot voice my opinion on this tragedy so I just throw out to you our latest in the news AND ask HOW do we discuss this without being political?? doing my best
Old 04-16-2013, 07:45 AM
Veteran member

Existing thread on the Boston explosions
Old 04-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Veteran member

Speculation on who the scumbags that did it are....... is just that at this point.

Given that we have a history of both, it could turn out to be domestic or foreign.

Bottom line to me is that they are cowards, who hopefully will be caught and punished.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:49 AM
TOTV Moderator

Please refer to the existing thread linked by JB.

This thread will be closed and eventually deleted.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.