Thank You from Us & Our Son

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2014, 07:32 AM
Veteran member
Default Thank You from Us & Our Son

We bought our house in TV in late June. This past week we brought our 21 year old son to TV for the first time. He is a college senior and had a one week fall break. Like everyone else here, we have fallen in love with TV. We wondered if a 21 year old could enjoy it here as well if he came to visit. After making many trips to our closest "kiddie" pool, playing senior soccer, enjoying two evenings of hearts with different folks, learning how to play pickle ball, playing bocce, playing shuffleboard, playing billiards, visiting a number of recreation centers, walking around and listening to music at the squares, eating in some great restaurants including Las Tapas and a couple of country clubs, spending a day at Universal in Orlando, and finishing up the week with a late night treat at Mystic Ice Cream - he had a ball. Thank you to each and everyone of you who were so kind and gracious to him.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:50 AM

My son came down with us for closing in August; he is 23. LOVED this place and told his sister (24) she would love it too. Glad he had such a great time!
Old 10-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Sage

This is such a fun place, even the youngsters. Glad to hear he had a good time.

My son loves this place and he recently said to me, maybe I will retire to TV!

I hope that happens.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 10-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

So glad he had a great time! Tis hard to not be nice to such a great kid. Glad I was one of the lucky ones who met him.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.