Which bridge is next?

Closed Thread
Old 08-27-2019, 01:48 PM
Default Which bridge is next?

I see that both the first turnpike bridge and the Route 44 bridge by Rohan are both being built by the side of their respective roads. Any guesses which of these will be placed next?
Old 08-27-2019, 01:59 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Just MY guess I would think the Turnpike bridge.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:39 PM

Not sure.. Rohan looks further ahead. They could also decide to build and market Chitty Chatty right away because they would have immediate access to "the other side".
Old 08-27-2019, 02:55 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

My bet is on the Turnpike bridge.

While the column foundations have been going in on the Rohan bridge, the Turnpike bridge main frame structure is assembled and farther along. Turnpike is also a higher priority as it establishes the much awaited and needed connectivity between the two major areas of The Villages.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I haven't looked at either bridge construction area from the air in the last week but will be looking soon as weather permits.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 08-27-2019, 03:47 PM

Thanks for weighing in Don. So many of us are feeling sad about the loss of your drone. I hope you find a way to get back up in the air soon..
Old 08-27-2019, 09:55 PM

Don, I personally know almost nothing about drones, but my brother is very into them. He has several drones and camera equipment for them. Is it possible to utilize a drone to locate your missing one? He is in The Villages currently and would probably be happy to assist you in any way possible. Just a thought, as he has enjoyed your great postings of progress here from his other home in Illinois. If you think it could be useful, I'd be pleased to put you in contact.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:33 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditka41 View Post
Don, I personally know almost nothing about drones, but my brother is very into them. He has several drones and camera equipment for them. Is it possible to utilize a drone to locate your missing one? He is in The Villages currently and would probably be happy to assist you in any way possible. Just a thought, as he has enjoyed your great postings of progress here from his other home in Illinois. If you think it could be useful, I'd be pleased to put you in contact.
I have 2 other drones to fly, the problem is the pond the drone fell into is very cloudy, visibility is only about 18 inches so it has to be located basically by feel.

If he's in town, have him drop by the Drone Flyers Club meeting Wednesday morning at 9:00 AM at Burnsed Rec Center.

Thank you for the offer.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Closed Thread

Tags
bridge, roads, respective, guesses, side

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.