Tire Roundup

Old 12-22-2023, 06:19 AM
Default Tire Roundup

I patronized this Lady Lake business for ~12 years and was disappointed to find it closed. Anyone have information regarding its closure?
Old 12-22-2023, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilG View Post
I patronized this Lady Lake business for ~12 years and was disappointed to find it closed. Anyone have information regarding its closure?
Me too, and wondered why.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:50 AM
Default Tire round up is getting facelift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilG View Post
The owner Jeff Grover of Tire Round Up, who I’ve personally used for years, hired Black Tie Realty months ago to quietly find someone who can provide the same kind of hometown service.
Alex Scopino from Black Tie Realty listed and marketed the property and Mark Dyer, broker and owner, of Black Tie Realty found the new buyer, Derek McKinley, who has 35 years experience in automotive and tire service. The store will be getting a facelift and new name. Ollie’s Auto and Tire (Ollie named after Derek’s grandson) will be hopefully open and operating by Mid April this year. On a personal note, Derek is family. Derek is the first cousin of Mark Dyer Broker of Black Tie Realty and I feel honored to have helped my cousins dream come true. Helping people buy and sell land and homes is awesome. Helping my cousin start the dream to own his own business like I was able to in 2010 after working for The Villages the previous 9 years has been especially rewarding. Good luck Derek and take care of The Villages residents and they will take care of you!

Tags
tire, disappointed, information, closed, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.