Today at 5:23 PM Thanks for the complaints!

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Default Today at 5:23 PM Thanks for the complaints!

I want to thank the individual, or individuals who must have issues with the home owners in the village of Tamarind Grove. A complaint was filed with “Deed Compliance” concerning “Lawn Ornaments”, 97 separate complaints! The complaints range from “Decorative flags” to statues! Before everyone jumps on me, I understand the rules, BUT 97 complaints! I have been informed that this person or persons have also gone into St James and Buttonwood! This is NOT a small issue this is a personal vendetta. When does this stop? Do we really need this type of reporting, people in the neighbors have had no issues, but a person who outside the village can travel anywhere and file complaints?
Old 05-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcar View Post
I want to thank the individual, or individuals who must have issues with the home owners in the village of Tamarind Grove. A complaint was filed with “Deed Compliance” concerning “Lawn Ornaments”, 97 separate complaints! The complaints range from “Decorative flags” to statues! Before everyone jumps on me, I understand the rules, BUT 97 complaints! I have been informed that this person or persons have also gone into St James and Buttonwood! This is NOT a small issue this is a personal vendetta. When does this stop? Do we really need this type of reporting, people in the neighbors have had no issues, but a person who outside the village can travel anywhere and file complaints?
How did you find out that there were 97 complaints? Were they all from the same person?
Old 05-05-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
How did you find out that there were 97 complaints? Were they all from the same person?
They were all from the same person, emailed, emails are public! I will NOT post the email address.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Sage

Wow, lots of rule breakers in Tamarind Grove! Darn young 'uns.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
Wow, lots of rule breakers in Tamarind Grove! Darn young 'uns.
LOL, Be careful, they are coming to your area soon!!!
Old 05-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Sage

Do you know how many homes are in Tamarind Grove?
Soaring Eagle member

Are you saying anyone can file complaints? You don't need to live in the same village, area or street? What happens next? Do you and the other offenders (I presume all 97 are not against you) have an opportunity to speak to the complaints. I have been fortunate not to run into this yet.
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

Sounds like someone has way too much time on their hands! Absolutely ridiculous!
Old 05-05-2015, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
Do you know how many homes are in Tamarind Grove?
Nope, BUT a lot more then 97
Old 05-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcar View Post
I don't mean to offend but 97 violations seems to be rather substantial. Are all the complaints valid?
Old 05-05-2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager Joyce View Post
Are you saying anyone can file complaints? You don't need to live in the same village, area or street? What happens next? Do you and the other offenders (I presume all 97 are not against you) have an opportunity to speak to the complaints. I have been fortunate not to run into this yet.
Residents have been informed, by the "Deed Compliance" staff that they have to remove all items, even the ones not listed in the complaints. Please let me state the person who came to the house was VERY nice and almost apologetic, but they still had to do their job. ANYONE can go in ANY village and file complaints!
Old 05-05-2015, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishJW View Post
I don't mean to offend but 97 violations seems to be rather substantial. Are all the complaints valid?
Whats valid, I guess they are if you want to say so, BUT we are talking about small, and I mean small statues, about 8 inches high. Yes I know what the rules state, BUT these people are looking for problems! One person was informed that the flat stepping stones had to be removed because they had words on them!!!!
Old 05-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I don't believe you should list the persons name here. I'm not asking for that information. Can you find out why she is doing this, or does it even matter? Does it matter if it is just malicious? Does the person want to live here and can't? I can see if someone has a PeeWee Herman house, except it made me smile so I need another example.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager Joyce View Post
I don't believe you should list the persons name here. I'm not asking for that information. Can you find out why she is doing this, or does it even matter? Does it matter if it is just malicious? Does the person want to live here and can't? I can see if someone has a PeeWee Herman house, except it made me smile so I need another example.
I have found out who the person is, I have been given email, but a person who is going to at least 3 villages, would not talk. I have been told that the person is moving and does not care whats happens or who they anger! Malicious, YES, Mean, YES, downright ugly YES!!! have the common courtesy to talk to your neighbors!
Old 05-05-2015, 06:11 PM
Soaring Eagle member

That likely is the kind of person that should be avoided at all costs. Sounds like someone who would file a lawsuit or pull a knife. I was initially thinking to try to have done sort of arbitration, but that doesn't seem feasible or possible. I am sorry this happened to you and others.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.