TOTV Cruise.......maybe

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Platinum member
Default TOTV Cruise.......maybe

We are deciding on taking a trip. Hubby really wants to see Atlantis on Paradise Island. We went to Paradise Island on our honeymoon! I told him about the TOTV cruise. We can't book anything quite yet, but are weighing our options. I would love to be with my TOTV pals. We would probably book it on our own and meet everyone onboard. Our 2 dogs would go to our daughters house in Davenport. Cape Canaveral is a short drive from there and it would make more sense for us. We like the idea of being docked in Nassau from 7am-12pm. Seeing we aren't able to book yet, will Jan accept us and allow us to hang with you guys? I will get a caftan and promise to not bring a kazoo! Who is going???? Tell us about the ship. Talk me into it!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: TOTV Cruise.......maybe

Helloooooooooo????? anyone???? 8)
Old 06-24-2008, 12:56 AM
Platinum member

OK OK I'm not feeling the typical TOTV love!!! > How about if I DO bring a kazoo and ..........my harmonica?? Warning I can only play 'old susanah' 8)
Old 06-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Founder

We would love to have you with us. If you book with us, we include lots of things, including transportation to and from. You'll also get to set with us during dinner. Otherwise, you'll be seated elsewhere.

Why not go with our group?

JLK
Old 06-24-2008, 01:07 AM
Platinum member

Its a timing thing. We would need at least 2 more days away from work (yeah we work) to transport the dogs to and from the doggy sitter (our daughter). As it is, we already ask her to sit our babies often. Also can't commit quite yet. Probably won't be booking anything for at least a month. Darn it, I would have prefered to join the group, but I guess we won't be able to. :'( OH well, there is always next year!
Old 06-24-2008, 02:45 AM
Sage

Ronda

I've already booked the cruise, and we were planning to fly in and out of Orlando and get our own transportation to the cruise ship. Unfortunately we may have to cancel. But we hope to rebook at a later time. So, you can sit with us! I bet there will be a few late bookers.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:01 AM
Platinum member

Thanks bare! You are so sweet. Just knowing that some great people I have met are going is enough for me to still consider going on this trip! I hope that things work out for you and us and we are all able to go! ;D
Old 06-24-2008, 03:41 AM
Sage

Hey Ronda! I just got online. Yes! Please come on the cruise! Lots of fun people going! The Atlantis is my favorite hotel in the whole world. You won't believe it. Kazoos, caftans, The Atlantis, lots of good friends, what can be better! Come aboard, matey! :bigthumbsup:
Old 06-24-2008, 03:54 AM
Platinum member

Chels, I hope to be on board!!! We'll decide in a few weeks! aye aye captain!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.