Trader Joe's Request for a store web link

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Gracie, I think there have been plenty of answers to your questions in the past about what's great in TJ's, including my own. You could do a search. To repeat, some day I will bring you and Helene a plastic carton of their fabulous cinnamon/sugar graham crackers and a box of their unbelievably scrumptious tomato/red pepper soup. And their frozen whatever-it's-called--kind of like a pizza, but with flaky crust topped with lovely cheese and shavings of ham. Every time I serve it for an appetizer, people want the recipe. Plus they have the same frozen chocolate croissants that you can mail-order at three times the price from Williams-Sonoma. I could go on, but please do a search.

I'm in for the request; thanks for the link, villager.
Well you and them....haven't got the job done in conceptualization and neither have my searches.

I have had cinnamon sugar graham crackers and I don't think red pepper soup sounds yummy. I have never eaten Frozen or unfrozen chocolate croissants, just the yummy breakfast ones in Paris.

I have voted and will vote again, but for now have to continue on being satisfied with my life........NO. THRILLED with my life, but I am sure that this store is wonderful. But I think it must be like microwave energy...not that easy to understand..
Old 06-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Well you and them....haven't got the job done in conceptualization and neither have my searches.

I have had cinnamon sugar graham crackers and I don't think red pepper soup sounds yummy. I have never eaten Frozen or unfrozen chocolate croissants, just the yummy breakfast ones in Paris.

I have voted and will vote again, but for now have to continue on being satisfied with my life........NO. THRILLED with my life, but I am sure that this store is wonderful. But I think it must be like microwave energy...not that easy to understand..
But you haven't had THEIR cinnamon graham crackers. And their tomato red pepper soup is fabulous. You never know till you try it.

I don't eat croissants, period, even inFrance. But the ones at W-S are the same brand and cost $40 plus shipping. At Christmastime TJ's has the best peppermint coffee (ground) it's pretty... well, never mind. I'll never go to China either, even though I might like it. So I can't complain about your not thinking you would like TJ's.

Thanks for voting, though. I appreciate it.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:19 PM

graciegirl, I shop TJ's when I visit my daughter in Indianapolis (Carmel. actually) I love it. Fresh flower boquets for $7, wine for $3, organic produce at reasonable prices. It is a fun experience with all the employees wearing Hawaiian shirts. Ecologically friendly. Bakery items, and specialty frozen products. They have many frozen products in smaller portions, which is a plus for us. Many gluten free and organic choices. The fresh meat is limited, but have free-range choices.They are alwyas busy. I have heard so much on Wegman's on this site, but they are not located here in the midwest. Consumer Reports has voted Wegman's #1, and Publix #2 in their recent magazine. i would definitely support a TJ's in TV. It's a fun place to shop at reasonable prices.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:21 PM

It's kinda of like a city corner market where everyone knows your name.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

When in CDM I usually shop at a TJ's in Crystal Cove, between Newport and Laguna Beach. Although it is a relatively new one it looks and feels like others which have been around a long time. I buy all sorts of produce, a wide variety of prepared salads and cheeses (at half the price of most other markets). I can choose from among numerous breads, tortillas, pastries and other baked goods. Today I bought almond milk, coconut milk, carrot cakes, frozen tamales, frozen vegetables, some fresh fruit and vegetables, a pizza, chocolate, licorice, various wines (but not Two Buck Chuck), Irish butter, jumbo eggs, yogurt, fresh flowers and fruit/veggie juice.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 06-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default Add me to the list

Thanks

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 06-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Gold member

I put in a request at the link, too.

Not a huge fan, but I do like seeing Villagers happy with lots of varied shopping and amenities that make us all so glad to be here.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Please, even if you've never shopped at TJ's or know nothing about it, help us folks out who love it.
I love Fresh Market and I like the comments posted here. I know zilch about TJ's but I've sent in a request.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Sage

TraderJoe's has opened 4 stores in Florida, 2 of them within 50 miles of TV. I imagine they have looked at TV and the demographic doesn't suit them. I think they look for a younger hipper community. That said, no one would be more delighted than me if they opened a store here. I just dont think it''s gonna happen.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 06-07-2015, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
TraderJoe's has opened 4 stores in Florida, 2 of them within 50 miles of TV. I imagine they have looked at TV and the demographic doesn't suit them. I think they look for a younger hipper community. That said, no one would be more delighted than me if they opened a store here. I just dont think it''s gonna happen.

I have personally contacted the corporate offices of Trader Joes. I explained the unique advantages of TV, requesting them to send their people to investigate and research the possibility of this location.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,180 Times in 1,936 Posts

I sent my request then I emailed my sister (who LOVES Trader Joe's) the link. I suggested she send the link to her friends who can send the link to their friends.......well, you get the picture.

Send the link to all your friends!
Old 06-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Thank you for posting this, just sent it in!!
Closed Thread

Tags
trader, store, link, joes, request, flood, area, web, worth

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.