Trailwinds 466A.....by cart?

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2020, 05:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts
Thumbs down

Would all those buses/trolleys stop right at your House? Probably not. So, need for stations.....but how to get to station from house?
How is your idea going to work? I suppose it is expected to be free as well..........
Old 01-16-2020, 10:33 PM
Sage

If Trailwinds was GC accessible, Tamarind Grove would become non livable--the constant flow of GC would make local access almost impossible, as it is now trying to get on St Charles , can be very frustrating
Old 01-17-2020, 05:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Jersey Mike's doesn't make their subs in advance. They get phone-in orders all the time, especially at this new location. That's why they have 8 people usually on a day shift. They're the #1 location in America. 800 subs, would be regulars, not giants. A regular is a half of a giant, it's the standard sub. If walked in and said you needed 800 subs, Randy would say, what do you want on them and how are you going to pay? For an order that big, they have another location 9 miles away and the owner Jake is a phone call away. You can find ways to make things work if you're a good business. I was in there about two weeks ago and he had 100 subs going to Eisenhower Center. It's SOP.
Yea, OK. If that were the case then THEY didn't make 800. Now it's down to MAYBE 400 if you want to believe the story and they split it up. I also can't imagine how THAT store could be their busiest. I've been in their store in Westfield NJ many times over the years day and night weekends and weekdays and it is ALWAYS much busier since it is in the middle of a relatively high end retail downtown area with many major stores loads of offices all around it. I might possibly go with "their busiest store in Florida." Maybe.

Hey whatever. Not worth arguing over any further not that he could possibly be overstating or anything.
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, trailwinds, travel, fun, part

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.