Trash Options?

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2024, 11:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,279 Times in 4,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipping up to Boston View Post
Fist off, wasn’t my inquiry. I never put anybody in that position and certainly never participated in the practice. This thread went on for days with people like yourself stating in black and white, repetitively that your fees payed for them, CW and rec center employees allow it , its only a coffee cup or mattress tag etc. I cautioned you specifically to get off your high horse and stop referencing them...even generally. Are you serious in thinking that TV management and employees don’t read this crap? Was only a matter of time before someone got clarification . Next time just think something stupid without posting it!
"A matter of time"?

I posted the very same information 3 years ago (and multiple times since then), well before you joined our little madhouse...

And do you know what "TV management" had to say about it?

NOTHING! NADA! ZILCH! ZIPPY! SQUAT!

So maybe you should take your own advice.

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,747 Times in 5,255 Posts

I am flabbergasted by the vitriol on this thread. As a Villages resident, I feel like I have every right to ask a Villages department to clarify their policies and to share the information they provide. I never thought the purpose of this website was to spread misinformation.
Old 04-15-2024, 11:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I am flabbergasted by the vitriol on this thread. As a Villages resident, I feel like I have every right to ask a Villages department to clarify their policies and to share the information they provide. I never thought the purpose of this website was to spread misinformation.
You are correct.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:05 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
I never said "my fees paid for anything"...

But I did say that both the rec center employees and Community Watch said it was fine...

And yes, I thing that TV management has better things to do than "read this crap"...

It wasn't until a "snitch" (your words, not mine) contacted them did they give an opinion on the matter.

And now, they want names of rec centers and employees... Good job!
You really are gullible if you don’t think TV management and employees don’t read this forum. Since they probably already know people like you will always air your grievances on it...and not in person. It’s a wise read for them.

You started this post with ‘but I did say rec center employees and Community Watch said it was fine’ Talk about lighting the wick!

Since you’re selective in response to posts....go back and read where I introduced the rec center dumpsters/employees in the thread or as a user. That’s you Einstein!

As far as them ‘wanting names of rec centers and employees’....you and your pals walked ‘retired’ down that path. Don’t accuse me of something just because your lack of posting anything of value ....stock is low.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,747 Times in 5,255 Posts

I would just clarify that Community Watch has nothing to do with establishing the policy of who can use the rec center dumpsters. They are not part of the Recreation Department. They are a separate department. So, anything a Community Watch employee says about dumpster usage may not be reliable information.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
You really are gullible if you don’t think TV management and employees don’t read this forum. Since they probably already know people like you will always air your grievances on it...and not in person. It’s a wise read for them.

You started this post with ‘but I did say rec center employees and Community Watch said it was fine’ Talk about lighting the wick!

Since you’re selective in response to posts....go back and read where I introduced the rec center dumpsters/employees in the thread or as a user. That’s you Einstein!

As far as them ‘wanting names of rec centers and employees’....you and your pals walked ‘retired’ down that path. Don’t accuse me of something just because your lack of posting anything of value ....stock is low.
From site rules.
You will not use this site to harass any other member of this site……………
Old 04-15-2024, 12:30 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
From site rules.
You will not use this site to harass any other member of this site……………
I wont assume you cc'd any others for same. Its well known its selective in enforcement
Old 04-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
I wont assume you cc'd any others for same. Its well known its selective in enforcement
Always trying to help the newbie’s.

Tags
trash, early, courtesy, neighbors, non-courteous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.