Unhappy Villagers

Old 08-17-2015, 10:32 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to zebroni

We moved here in January this year, wish we would have done it 10 years ago, LOVE IT!

Old 08-18-2015, 08:31 AM
Gold member

if your only sampling is from totv and the online news you do not have a proper sampling to draw any conclusion from. sorry but true

Old 08-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
You can change the text to Bold,Italics, or Underline.
But there ought to be a law that if you are being sarcastic you must use all three..
Tommie, are you bored today or did someone appoint you Grammar Principal?*sarc
Bold and underlined just sounds as if you're really angry, and we can tell from your hand clapping that you're quite a happy fellow.

Old 08-18-2015, 12:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Tommie, are you bored today or did someone appoint you Grammar Principal?*sarc
Bold and underlined just sounds as if you're really angry, and we can tell from your hand clapping that you're quite a happy fellow.
I guess bored.
It's just that every now and then, just like everyone else I suppose, I don't know when someone is being sarcastic. And sometimes I say things that are so far off the hook in my mind, I think everyone knows I'm being sarcastic.
For example, someone wrote that the most difficult person in the world to live with; is themselves. And I wrote, I thought it was my Uncle Eddy.

Now which one of us is being sarcastic?

So I thought if there was a Sarcastic Font we would always know. But since there isn't a sarcastic font, then maybe bold, highlight and italics would work. Bonny said a couple of exclamation points might help.

Not all of my ideas work. In fact, hardly any at all.

Old 08-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Sage

Last edited by Barefoot; 08-20-2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Of no value whatsoever.

Tags
lot, sense, unhappy, politics, world, people, resources, limited, competing, global, wondering, discontent, undercurrent, exists, unrest, village, tvers, disillusionment, living, reality, comments/letters, based, villagers, totv, online

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.