Update on Oven

Old 05-15-2024, 12:59 PM
Veteran member
Default Update on Oven

I want to thank VillageTinker for his always generous offer to help. There was one other who also offered. Forgive me but my memory fails me in trying to remember your name. I had posted on another site and a retired carpenter from the NY Carpenter's union reached out to me. He was wonderful. His name is Paul Rinaldi. He came to my home and felt there was no need to trim the opening. But he wanted to see the appliance first after delivery to remeasure. He still felt no need to cut the cabinet. At this point he still did not want any payment for his time. He wanted me to call him when the installer was arriving just in case. Paul was not needed for the installation. His assessment had been correct. The measurements from the Lowe's subcontractor were inaccurate. Paul finally agreed on a fair price for the 3 trips to my house. I will keep his number for future reference. Pm me if interested in his phone number. He gave me permission to share this.
Old 05-15-2024, 04:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,415 Times in 2,332 Posts

Thank you for the update, glad it was a simple measurement error.

Tags
paul, wanted, felt, number, phone

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.