Upholstery Cleaning: Any Recommendations?

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2023, 06:50 PM
Default Upholstery Cleaning: Any Recommendations?

We’re coming up on our second anniversary of living in TV and our sofas are overdue for a cleaning. I’d like recommendations for this service that you’ve used and with whom you were pleased. Or thumbs down if you were not pleased! We're in the far north but I’m not sure that’s relevant.
Old 11-30-2023, 07:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinM View Post
We’re coming up on our second anniversary of living in TV and our sofas are overdue for a cleaning. I’d like recommendations for this service that you’ve used and with whom you were pleased. Or thumbs down if you were not pleased! We're in the far north but I’m not sure that’s relevant.
We rent a Rug Doctor and do it ourselves. Rug Doctor has upholstery-cleaning attachments as well as rug hardware. You'll spend maybe $50 plus the detergent and spend maybe half a day doing it, but it will be done on your timetable and done right. We clean chairs, sofa pillows, lanai cushions, etc. as well as our sofa and upholstered chairs. Wal-mart, Publix, etc. rents them.
Closed Thread

Tags
cleaning, recommendations, pleased, upholstery, thumbs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.