Moon Tide Garden Escapes

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2021, 06:27 PM
Default Moon Tide Garden Escapes

The owner, Brett Foote, approached me that he could clean and stain my driveway and walkways after I had purchased several items from his establishment. He stated that if I paid him upfront he could get me a discounted price on materials. I paid him $1,280 on 8/10/20. To date, my driveway and walkways still haven't been done. After every communication with him he always has an excuse. I requested a refund and he said he'd gladly send me a check by mail. No check received. Then he said he'd personally hand deliver a check to me. Still no check. Now he won't respond to me whatsoever. He claims to be an honest person but his actions don't reflect that he's honest at all. He’s a liar and a thief. Small claims court here I come! If you are considering purchasing from this place…buyer beware and buyer be aware of the type of individual you’ll be dealing with!
Old 06-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

Hope you get your money back but this is why we do not pay deposits unless absolutely necessary.

Some years ago gave money to carpenter to buy materials and still waiting on him to build cabinet.
Closed Thread

Tags
check, paid, honest, claims, hed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.