Variety of Activities

Closed Thread
Old 10-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Default Variety of Activities

I was reading the post from a single gentleman, wondering if there were plenty of activities for singles in TV. I then clicked on the Recreation News link provided by another poster. I have never read through all of the listings. Boy was I impressed. I found myself making a wish list of what I would love to do. I can see why everyone says they are so busy in TV.

I would love to try Pickle ball, double deck Pinochle, Italian language club, bicycle club, inline skating club, floor hockey club, and some kind of dance club. Maybe skeet shooting and fishing clubs. Wouldn't even mind trying a theater group even though I've never acted. Always sounded fun. Anyway, it makes me understand while they may have looked at other places, many chose to move to TV.

What are some of your favorite activities?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:39 PM

Sounds like you found enough to keep you busy for a long time.

Hope you weren't planning on working because it sounds like your day will already be pretty full.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:14 PM

You can be as busy as you want to. I've only been here three months but I love it. In this warm weather, the pool is a huge attraction of mine almost everyday. I'm a musician, so have gotten involved in the Village Voices, a mixed choir that I'm really enjoying. I'm also taking golf lessons for the first time and my husband and I are taking beginning line dancing so we can feel comfortable joining in at the squares. Believe me, you'll find things that appeal to you very quickly.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18togo View Post
I was reading the post from a single gentleman, wondering if there were plenty of activities for singles in TV. I then clicked on the Recreation News link provided by another poster. I have never read through all of the listings. Boy was I impressed. I found myself making a wish list of what I would love to do. I can see why everyone says they are so busy in TV.

I would love to try Pickle ball, double deck Pinochle, Italian language club, bicycle club, inline skating club, floor hockey club, and some kind of dance club. Maybe skeet shooting and fishing clubs. Wouldn't even mind trying a theater group even though I've never acted. Always sounded fun. Anyway, it makes me understand while they may have looked at other places, many chose to move to TV.

What are some of your favorite activities?
I am not single but, if I was it would be single women!
Wanabee future TVer
Old 10-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Default That is Hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskman View Post
I am not single but, if I was it would be single women!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.