VHA Meeting

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2009, 07:59 AM
Veteran member

Hey Graciegirl,

here's a website that will start you off on your 'cracker' quest.

http://www.butchharrison.com/
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 05-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Platinum member

A small comment about the Family.

My impression is that they are none of them anywhere near as out-going and friendly as their grandfather, Harold Schwartz, whose imagination started this paradise. And, yes, I think that they are probably camera- and publicity-shy. I cannot recall ever having seen a photograph of any one of them. Jennifer does make an appearance in the video, but I've never seen anything in the Daily Sun showing her.

All that said, I was favorably impressed with their joint presentation the other night. Despite claims of "hating public speaking, etc.," they all came across as very capable, very friendly and very nice people.

It's a little sad that they maintain such a distance, but now that we are some 75,000 strong, wouldn't you?????????

SWR

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.