Videos of the Villages

Closed Thread
Old 08-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Default Videos of the Villages

I was searching YouTube, looking for videos that show a real tour of the villages, and I came across this video. It's 4 parts, and it is extensively covered. I really enjoyed watching all 40 or so odd minutes of it. Link to Part 3 is here, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhjdWzWAx8[/ame], and you can get to the other parts on the side.

Does anyone have any similar links or videos to share? As a wannabe, I am seeing the villages as it would be if I was visiting. Pretty cool. Makes me want to visit even more.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Sage

18togo:

It's no tour but if your interested - You can go to You-Tube and type in Donna Moore She is an entertainer that performs in Katie Belle's. She is a great singer.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Default Thanks! I'll look it up

I like to see what it would be like being there. One thing I noticed from the video is, even though it's a big town, there was not a lot of traffic off the main drive. Of course, it was late October, but TV seems well spread out. And 88 at the end of October, just great.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.