Village Center Community Development District Online Payments is live

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2022, 11:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,717 Times in 5,245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
Have asked staff to prepare a list of changes to charges for the various payment methods from the old system to the new.

And this is the reply I received from district staff today: (Invoice Cloud is the new system)

"Changes to charges are outlined below. This will be posted on the Utility Page tomorrow:

There was a change to the homeowner charges as follows:

E-Check went from $1 with Point and Pay to .95 with Invoice Cloud.

Credit/Card went from 2.3% with Point and Pay to 2.75% with Invoice Cloud.

The charges with autopay have not changed. If they pay with their banking account (checking or savings) there is no fee. Same thing with bill pay services."

I personally pay using autopay out of a checking account.

Again, you are always invited to attend one of our NSCUDD meetings with the next one taking place Monday, July 11th at 3 PM at SeaBreeze Rec Center. Have a good day and hope to see you at a meeting sometime in the future.

Rick
Thanks. Please explain what is "point and pay"? I use my bank's website to send an ACH payment to the district, which I thought was the same as an E-check. Is that the same as point and pay? I'm not aware that I am being charged any fee to do this. Do I need to stop doing it this way?
Old 06-28-2022, 11:37 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Thanks. Please explain what is "point and pay"? I use my bank's website to send an ACH payment to the district, which I thought was the same as an E-check. Is that the same as point and pay? I'm not aware that I am being charged any fee to do this. Do I need to stop doing it this way?
Point and Play is the name of the old service provider for payment services that the district used before switching to Invoice Cloud.

Last edited by twoplanekid; 06-28-2022 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-28-2022, 11:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,717 Times in 5,245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
Point and Play is the name of the old service provider for payment services that the district used before switching to Invoice Cloud.
I never paid a dollar with the old service provider, so I guess I never used their "point and pay" service. I think a lot of people pay their bills using their own bank's online banking system. Why would I ever need to log on to the Invoice Cloud? I don't get it.
Old 06-28-2022, 12:26 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I never paid a dollar with the old service provider, so I guess I never used their "point and pay" service. I think a lot of people pay their bills using their own bank's online banking system. Why would I ever need to log on to the Invoice Cloud? I don't get it.
Invoice Cloud is the name of the new service provider that the district is now using for the processing of utility bills. For almost everyone, the service will look and continue to be the same.

Why the district make the switch to Invoice Cloud is found using this link ->

Coversheet
Old 06-28-2022, 02:55 PM
Default Do I need to set up auto payment again in the new system?

Do I need to reset up auto withdrawal or will it switch to new system?
Old 06-28-2022, 03:48 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemiester View Post
Do I need to reset up auto withdrawal or will it switch to new system?
from the District website

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
General
When will the new InvoiceCloud payment system be operational?
The new InvoiceCloud payment platform will be operational this June. We will send out additional
communications with information on how to access the new payment service once available.
What does this mean for current customers?
If you are currently enrolled in recurring scheduled payments with a debit or credit card, you will need to reregister for recurring payments and provide your card information again once the new system is operational.
If you are currently enrolled in recurring scheduled payments with an ACH account card, your payments will process as usual. No action is required.
If you are a current paperless customer, you will automatically be enrolled in paperless with the new system. No action is required, but we encourage you to create a payment account to take advantage of the new options.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the changes to the new payment system please call us at 352-750-0000

Last edited by twoplanekid; 06-28-2022 at 04:14 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
village, community, development, district, online

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.