Villagers who Travel

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Default Villagers who Travel

This question is different. I am looking for reccommendations on a travel agency that anyone has had good results with. I am researching travel to Scandananvia and Europe. Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Veteran member

We use AAA in Spanish Springs, pretty knowledgeable.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Eternal Member

I would first get a few books & look up the areas you would like to go & what attractions they offer. If you want to do a group bus travel trip, you have to go through a tour company. If you plan on driving to different areas, you can book everything yourself.
We went to Paris a few years ago. I researched everything online & booked it myself. We didn't miss any of the highlights & had an awesome time. We only went to Paris. We didn't travel to any other cities. If you are adventurous, it might be fun booking it yourself. There are a lot of great books & online information.
What ever you choose to do, have a wonderful time !!!
Old 04-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlp10 View Post
This question is different. I am looking for reccommendations on a travel agency that anyone has had good results with. I am researching travel to Scandananvia and Europe. Any help is appreciated.
AAA for sure. Always have Utz in the Sumter Landing office handle our travel. Very knowledgeable. We always seem to get upgrades through AAA, probably because the Villages do an enormous travel business with AAA.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.