The Villages artwork

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2017, 05:44 PM
Default The Villages artwork

Are there any retail stores or local artists that may sell artwork of scenes in The Villages?
Old 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
Sage

Watch for art shows put on by Visual Arts Assn. and Villages Art League (I think that's the name).? They're usually at a regional rec center and many of the artists paint what you're looking for at reasonable prices.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

As mentioned above about shows. There are crafts shows with many artist every year. One at SS Square, one at SS Belk's Shopping Center, one at LSL and one at Colony and they've over a 100 vendors at each selling everything from potted plants to wood carving, paintings, metal sculptures, etc. The one at Colony I think would be next since it's usually really hot, I think last year it was so hot we skipped it. Probably around Labor Day, just watch the newspaper. There is also an art gallery at SS on Main Street, King's Gallery, here is a link to their website.

Home - The King's Gallery Art & Framing, Kameleon Jewelry
Old 08-22-2017, 05:43 AM

There will be an art show on Sept 15th at the Wildwood Community Center on Powell Road. I believe it's from 1-4PM. Will be lots of artwork in different mediums and you'll likely be able to find what you're looking for. The level of talent around The Villages is incredible.
Closed Thread

Tags
artwork, villages, sell, scenes, artists

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.