Which Villages Hotel?

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Sage
Default Pick one

I've stayed at all of the mentioned hotels and I liked them all for different reasons. I don't think you can go wrong with any choice. Enjoy your stay. Oh, the only problem with the Waterfront is the parking. If your car is not parked by 4:00 PM in the parking lot you will,have a very difficult time parking. The reason is the square fills up rapidly and the restaurants get busy so parking is at a premium. If you have a difficult time walking a distance, then I would choose a different hotel other than the Waterfront.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:42 PM

We planned on staying at a hotel but at the last minute I sent a MSG to a few friends....ended up that someone they knew had a villa available with a golf cart....$75 a night. Perhaps make the reservation at the hotel but the few weeks before post something on here....perhaps you will find someone with last minute availability.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:45 AM

Thesea re all great suggestions, and much appreciated. I'll check into these options. Thank you all so much.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.