Villages q1 2024 market update

Old 05-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydaz View Post
I think a corner lot can be beautiful, but then I love plants.
Is that a home in the Villages? Looks beautiful! Most corner lots are not landscaped that well.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall55 View Post
Is that a home in the Villages? Looks beautiful! Most corner lots are not landscaped that well.
Yes it is the Villages. There are many homes throughout the Villages that have landscaping that is beautiful and artistic. I can think of many of the homes on Conservation Trail, Osceola Hills, and many in Designer neighborhoods, etc.. A Premier home lot or a Designer on a corner lot (or other types of house models and villas on corner lots) gives a landscaper the room to develop a beautiful and private garden setting.

Last edited by Happydaz; 05-03-2024 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:17 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,800 Times in 736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydaz View Post
Yes it is the Villages. There are many homes throughout the Villages that have landscaping that is beautiful and artistic. I can think of many of the homes on Conservation Trail, Osceola Hills, and many in Designer neighborhoods, etc.. A Premier home lot or a Designer on a corner lot (or other homes and villas on corner lots) gives a landscaper the room to develop a beautiful and private garden setting.
That's an excellent project for someone who has no other interests than to maintain large jungles on their front yard. Think about the heat, bugs, varmints, snakes and your back before signing on for that project. If you're flush with money, hire a gardener, lol.

Tags
villages, market, update, real, estate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.