GMR Covid site had glitch Monday with signups?

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2021, 12:19 PM
Veteran member
Location: Upstate NY, So Fla, Louisiana, So Fla, Santiago and now Bonnybrook
Default GMR Covid site had glitch Monday with signups?

Wife and I signed up Monday Am. I got an appt. Tuesday night after e mailing co. in Colorado. Wife has not gotten second code for appt yet. Went there today to talk to someone who told us they had a glitch in system Monday and some people who signed up Monday have not gotten appts, but are still in system. No way to verify anyone is still in system while waiting. E mails are now not returned, other than a standard, we have received your e mail. No phone # to call or supervisor to talk to at site on 466.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:52 PM
Veteran member

Similar situation here. Submitted self and wife on same day. I got code and appointment. She got email acknowledging receipt of application. Then a subsequent email saying be patient because they're very busy. So, at least somebody responded to my email question to them about status.
Old 01-14-2021, 03:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I tried Monday and I never got back an authentication code. I tried again Tuesday morning and got us both in with no problem, code came back right away both times. My neighbor signed up Monday morning, him and his wife got an email today to select a date and time. His wife is going tomorrow and my friend is going Saturday the 23rd. We haven't gotten notice yet.
Closed Thread

Tags
monday, system, appt, talk, site

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.