Vinyl floor installer recommendation

Old 03-27-2024, 08:29 AM
Default Vinyl floor installer recommendation

I would greatly appreciate recommendations or warnings about vinyl floor companies who remove carpet and install vinyl wood look planking. Thanking you in advance.
Old 03-27-2024, 03:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

Ask whomever you are looking to go with if they move (or remove) the furniture to allow the installation of the new flooring. This became a big sticking point when we wanted to remove all the carpeting in our house. We had no way to remove or have removed all of the bedroom furniture, and the closets were worse. I ended up doing the project myself as I was able to move the furniture out of the way but keep the room useable as I did the new flooring, took 2 weeks about 2 hours a day. The closets took 1/2 day each.
Old 03-28-2024, 10:33 AM

You'd do well to contact Floors of Distinction, Leesburg. Manager Tony, very thorough, responsive during my project a couple of years ago. (352) 764-3163. Address is 411 N. 14th St., Leesburg 34748.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:27 AM
Gold member

We had Roberto's Flooring located in Oxford and Colony Plaza do our luxury vinyl flooring and we are completely pleased with them. Ordering was easy, scheduling great, installers on time and professional, and the results were perfect. We do not want quarter-round molding around the edges, so we included their removal of baseboards, painting and re-installation, and it all went perfectly. They even send in a cleaning crew the day after completion. A fine company in our estimation.

Tags
vinyl, floor, thanking, planking, wood

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.