VSA recommendation

Old 03-24-2024, 06:18 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
The op said:

"maybe" a PM indicates to me that a PM is preferred but not required. At least, that's what the word always indicated to me about everything else in life. Maybe - possibly, perhaps, but not definitely, absolutely, mandatory.
Forgot ambiguous!
Old 03-24-2024, 07:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartofthecountry View Post
Thank you all for your input. And PM or DM does not matter your right. I am not phishing. I can't stand the smell of them. I am a real person hoping to move to your neighborhood
My Neighborhood? Oh, we can't have that!

The Villages Florida

-Tom Petty
Old 03-24-2024, 08:46 PM
Default Derek Moore is a great sales agent, he can help you. Call him at 352-777-0557

Derek Moore is a great sales agent, he can help you. Call him at 352-777-0557
Old 03-25-2024, 06:07 AM

Quote:
I'm sure this is opening Pandora's box, but looking for maybe a PM from some of you with names of sales agents you had a good successful relationship with. We did a lifestyle last year and well, would like another agent for this year. Looking for someone with decent experience who is patient and can listen to what our needs are. Thanks
Steve &Barbara Lightbody Village Agent ...you can contact though their office 352 391 8197...no pressure in our dealings with them our first lifetime visit...our second lifetime visit...two years later...the buying of our home in 2021. Since then, they have been more than helpful with any questions or contractor advise. They make you feel like you are their only client. I have dealt with a lot of realtors over the years. Doing rehabs and rental properties...Steve & Barbara Lightbody are the best.
Old 03-25-2024, 08:39 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
I'm sure this is opening Pandora's box, but looking for maybe a PM from some of you with names of sales agents you had a good successful relationship with. We did a lifestyle last year and well, would like another agent for this year. Looking for someone with decent experience who is patient and can listen to what our needs are. Thanks
Nikki Perry
Old 03-25-2024, 03:31 PM

Alicia Mullen is excellent!!!
Old 03-25-2024, 06:00 PM

As you can see, everyone is the best. Including (probably) the person you didn't click with. This means you should meet a few and get a feel. I bought a resale thru MLS so I will refrain from adding yet another name since you asked for Villages employees. But rest assured she is THE BEST!! Good luck and hope you find the first of 3 perfect homes as the other thread talks about.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,520 Times in 3,108 Posts

The Villages agent who helped us find our pre-owned home offered by a different agent, was Rhod Soutar. He became a sales manager but I think he finally retired in the last couple of years. He was the agent assigned to us when we went on our lifestyle visit. We were back in Connecticut, discovering that we were going to have to sell our home and move out of state due to company shut-down of a department and subsequent unemployment only 2 years from FULL retirement date. I saw a cute house online, called Rhod. He went up and walked through the house, called me from the living room and said "I'm calling you from your new home."

I flew down two days later, walked through with him, and put a downpayment on it that day. Flew home, he helped me get it inspected, put together a list of options for internet service, handymen, lawnmower service that already does business in my neighborhood, and so on and so forth. He even allowed me to use his address to get a new coffeemaker delivered so that the morning after closing, I could be enjoying my very first cup of cappuccino in my house.

He received no commission on the sale, but he bent over backward to make me feel at ease with the process. I stayed in the house, getting it set up, driving north to bring down more furniture and clothing and what not, helping hubby with the sale of the house up north, and then hubby joined me a month or so later.

Rhod continued to stay in touch for the first year, to make sure we were settling in well. If he's still with the Villages I can't recommend him highly enough.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:19 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Remember they can only sell new homes or homes that they have the listing. If you are looking for a resale, they can not sell you an MLS listed home that not their listing

Tags
year, agent, decent, vsa, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.