The Wall

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts
Default The Wall

It did not seem too long ago that we were lamenting the loss of the oak trees in the green belt on Old Mill Run between Buena Vista and the Waterfront Inn. Then the green belt disappeared as the land was prepared for a new section of residences. Now there is a wall that eliminates the old view just about totally. When closing on my home in July '09 I stayed at the Waterfront and had a western view all the way to Buena Vista. I took a picture thinking that this tract was too strategic not to be built upon. Things sure move quickly here in TV. I am not complaining about developing the land; I understand completely. However, the wall is a bit much.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Soaring Eagle member

chi-town, I know exactly what you mean. I ride by there daily and miss my old friends the two magnificent oak trees that gave Duffy and I shade each day as we sat and watched the golfers. But then again I still miss the buffalo that were across the road from that field, they too were magnificent. Irreplaceable.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.