Closed Thread
Old 05-09-2023, 12:32 PM

It need to pass already
Old 05-09-2023, 10:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,682 Times in 632 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
I can’t figure out if your putting on but I don’t vape and I don’t have a medical marijuana card , I have the same person who delivers when I’m here , she’s not greedy and she’s been around for 7 years , kids in private school , FYI if your really interested , during the cooler months I wear sport jackets with jeans and shoes or boots , I don’t need to be high to shop I just do , and you know all those stores sell shirts , sweaters that can wear all the time and slacks and jeans which are skinny even if you think there not appropriate at 84 , I’ve also been getting waxed for 30 years because I didn’t want to look like a grey bear and because I don’t wear t shirts it feels great when you put a shirt on , vanity ,ego , yes I have but most of my Boston friends are same way , my advice stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out there and move I’ve just come back from weekly acupuncture and 4 mile walk and run and I’m headed soon to Orlando to the mall to buy things I don’t need including a couple of pair of sun glasses at the sun glass hut , why buy them there , well because I’m a snob lol
I didn't see a single period in your post, so I assume it was all one sentence. I'm still trying to understand it.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
I didn't see a single period in your post, so I assume it was all one sentence. I'm still trying to understand it.
If it annoys YOU , I really can’t think of a REASON to STOP doing IT
Old 05-11-2023, 03:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Never heard of medical alcohol
Old 05-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
I can’t figure out if your putting on but I don’t vape and I don’t have a medical marijuana card , I have the same person who delivers when I’m here , she’s not greedy and she’s been around for 7 years , kids in private school , FYI if your really interested , during the cooler months I wear sport jackets with jeans and shoes or boots , I don’t need to be high to shop I just do , and you know all those stores sell shirts , sweaters that can wear all the time and slacks and jeans which are skinny even if you think there not appropriate at 84 , I’ve also been getting waxed for 30 years because I didn’t want to look like a grey bear and because I don’t wear t shirts it feels great when you put a shirt on , vanity ,ego , yes I have but most of my Boston friends are same way , my advice stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out there and move I’ve just come back from weekly acupuncture and 4 mile walk and run and I’m headed soon to Orlando to the mall to buy things I don’t need including a couple of pair of sun glasses at the sun glass hut , why buy them there , well because I’m a snob lol
Quote:
After an entire week spent trying to understand your post, I have officially given up. Maybe someone more enlightened than myself can explain it to me.
Old 05-13-2023, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I must be completely out of touch because I do NOT get the Cartman reference???????
it was a South Park episode. Kyle's dad was growing weed & attracting hippies to their quaint town, lol. it's an amusing one.
Old 05-13-2023, 09:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
There is an INTERESTING story as to HOW marijuana came to be considered more dangerous than alcohol. I won't get this perfect, but it will be good enough that someone could look it up for more info. Patty Hearst's grandfather or great-grandfather owned tons of newspapers some out West like San Francisco. He also owned many acres of timber which he sent to paper mills to make his newspaper's paper. Well, it turns out that hemp is said to make FINE paper. Hearst did NOT want the hemp competition for paper so he decided to turn people AGAINST marijuana and hemp. He commissioned a movie maker to make a movie called something like, "The Devil's Weed" and it portrayed marijuana as causing people smoking it to go crazy and turn into Zombies.
......That is the best that I can do from memory.
i have heard that too. this is about the time 'Reefer Madness' was released.
Old 05-13-2023, 12:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
After an entire week spent trying to understand your post, I have officially given up. Maybe someone more enlightened than myself can explain it to me.
let me put you out of your frustrations,
one guy was talking about vaping and medical marijuana ,and I believe it was you who observed other students not taking care of themselves I made a joke about maybe if I stopped smoking weed I could stop all my hygiene grooming and clothes buying like many other guys here , that answered the question about maybe I should stop . I also talked about the woman I’ve bought from for years , she’s just a normal single mom who delivers a good product for a good price and she pays for good schools for her kids yes I don’t punctuate right all the time but mostly I don’t care , so it’s my last explanation lol Happy Weekend , I’m off to the Hard Rock in Tampa .FYI when I didn’t have much money I still spent a lot , now that I have much more I still spend a lot , today is the only day I’m thinking about , no one is promised tomorrow
Old 05-14-2023, 05:08 AM

I find it interesting in a country to legalizes tobacco and alcohol, people have an issue with cannabis. Tobacco causes more deaths than all other drugs combined. Alcohol is more destructive to more parts of the body than any other drug, and people are against legalizing cannabis. I belong to an organization called Law Enforcement against Prohibition (LEAP) that advocates for the legalization and regulation of all drugs. The US is a country that runs more on ideology than on rationality. Other countries successfully regulate heroin and other drugs and the evidence is clear it is a more intelligent alternative. I'd just to anyone who would like to educate themselves regarding this issue to study the work of Dr. Carl Hart from Columbia University to acquire the knowledge to have an intelligent as opposed to an emotional conversation about this issue
Old 05-14-2023, 06:12 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
let me put you out of your frustrations,
one guy was talking about vaping and medical marijuana ,and I believe it was you who observed other students not taking care of themselves I made a joke about maybe if I stopped smoking weed I could stop all my hygiene grooming and clothes buying like many other guys here , that answered the question about maybe I should stop . I also talked about the woman I’ve bought from for years , she’s just a normal single mom who delivers a good product for a good price and she pays for good schools for her kids yes I don’t punctuate right all the time but mostly I don’t care , so it’s my last explanation lol Happy Weekend , I’m off to the Hard Rock in Tampa .FYI when I didn’t have much money I still spent a lot , now that I have much more I still spend a lot , today is the only day I’m thinking about , no one is promised tomorrow
OK, thanks for clearing that up. I understand what you are saying.

1) You like to smoke weed.

2) You have a lady that sells you good weed..

3) You have a lot of money.
Old 05-14-2023, 09:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
OK, thanks for clearing that up. I understand what you are saying.

1) You like to smoke weed.

2) You have a lady that sells you good weed..

3) You have a lot of money.
I shouldn’t have bothered explaining anything to you, I said I have more money then I had before and I still spend it , but I have less money after the hard rock last night (sad Charlie )
Old 05-14-2023, 04:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
I shouldn’t have bothered explaining anything to you, I said I have more money then I had before and I still spend it , but I have less money after the hard rock last night (sad Charlie )
So, you got "waxed" at the tables last night?

-Tom Petty
Closed Thread

Tags
legalization, marijuana, address, phone, number

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.