any recommendations of contractors?
Old 08-22-2012, 04:11 PM

Had White Aluminum do mine no problems.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Default Custom Windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeforchange View Post
We received 4 bids and went with Custom Windows in Leesburg. The work was excellent except for a delay with the cement work as we elevated the floor.

Custom Windows and Exterior Design, Inc: Lanai, screen enclosures, replacement windows and doors, Leesburg, FL Call 800-881-1537
Old 08-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Veteran member

I always went with Custom Windows,no complaint. I have wall to ceiling glass doors that stack when opened
Old 08-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Thumbs up Brian Freitag - Great contractor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeforchange View Post
At the risk of sounding redundant, I'll copy and paste my post from the other day.

I just returned to Swimdawg North after a whirlwind week in Swimdawg South (Home Warranty about to expire, etc.)

I had Brian Frietag of B & J Builders enclose my lanai. He did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier with his work. He did more than I asked for and he is very proud of his work.....rightfully so. The quality of his work and the products he uses are A+. Almost everyone who saw the completed project was in awe of my new Florida Room. And because of the Home Warranty work being done, I had plenty of contractors in my house who thought his work was excellent.

I was able to sit in my former lanai every morning, noon and night. Not only was it very comfortable temp wise because of the HVAC, but it was so nice to have virtually the same beautiful water view. In the morning and evening, I opened up the windows and enjoyed the sounds of the birds in the water...& cows mooing, donkeys hee-hawing and roosters cookadoo-ado-ing! It was so nice to leave my house during the afternoon and easily close the windows....only to have terrible t-storms come through. I would return home to a clean lanai...whoops, Florida Room....with no grit and grime on my furniture. And now I don't have to worry about returning to Swimdawg South and spending the next day cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.....all that dirt, grit and grime. Life is good!

Brian also did a great job installing counter tops and cabinets in my laundry room. He matched cabinets and hardware to all cabinets in my house.

Bottom line: I would HIGHLY recommend Brian Freitag of B & J Builders
. He is trustworthy, a good family man and does wonderful quality work. He formerly worked for TV and I did call TV and they gave him an excellent recommendation. His phone number is: 352-516-0668
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.