Water notice of inflation?

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advogado View Post
You won't accomplish much by merely attacking the rate increase here, except stirring up the ire of the Developerphiles.
I don't think I attacked the rate. I just wanted to know if we were in an inflationary period. And as I mentioned in a subsequent post, apparently there was a 1.2% inflation rate from Jan. to Nov. in 2013.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Gold member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
S.S. goes up 1.5% and water goes up 2.5%. Anybody else besides me have a problem with that? Seems like a "principle" has been broken here----yes, actual money is small but......
MY PROBLEM IS THAT I LIVE ON A CORNER LOT NORTH OF 466. Reclaimed water is not available for us. 60% of the treated water I use is for sprinkling. Of that 60% the vast majoriy is not even used on property I own but is actually lawn within the easement area. The bottom line is that most of the water I pay for isn't on my property and the outrage is that every gallon that goes thru the sprinklers, increases my sewer cost.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Kiefer View Post
MY PROBLEM IS THAT I LIVE ON A CORNER LOT NORTH OF 466. Reclaimed water is not available for us. 60% of the treated water I use is for sprinkling. Of that 60% the vast majoriy is not even used on property I own but is actually lawn within the easement area. The bottom line is that most of the water I pay for isn't on my property and the outrage is that every gallon that goes thru the sprinklers, increases my sewer cost.
Have you inquired about adding a second meter for irrigation ?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.