We are very lucky here in TV

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts
Default We are very lucky here in TV

We went to The Sharon last night to see 'Taj Express'. It was the BEST show we've seen in many years - had everything, and supergreat entertainment. They tour the world, early 2017 in the USA - had one night in TV...lucky us.

We consider us so fortunate to have all the entertainment available here in our little piece of the world. From completely free <to> great seats to see first-class entertainers at a world-class theater. All a short drive away with free parking.

Happen to have 6 events we're seeing in Feb/Mar at Savannah and The Sharon. Really fills in the social calendar for fun times in our lives.

Such a great way to live the "last chapter" of our lives in such a wonderful place that offers so much. Thanks to All in TV Entertainment management and services who work hard to deliver to the lucky folks here.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thank you for the positive upbeat thread. Hopefully there won't be any "yea buts".
Old 03-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager Joyce View Post
Thank you for the positive upbeat thread. Hopefully there won't be any "yea buts".

Yep, expecting the grouches and crabs - especially the "Koolaid" folks.

I made my share of dumb mistakes in my life, but one of the smart successes was becoming a Villager.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
We went to The Sharon last night to see 'Taj Express'. It was the BEST show we've seen in many years - had everything, and supergreat entertainment. They tour the world, early 2017 in the USA - had one night in TV...lucky us.

We consider us so fortunate to have all the entertainment available here in our little piece of the world. From completely free <to> great seats to see first-class entertainers at a world-class theater. All a short drive away with free parking.

Happen to have 6 events we're seeing in Feb/Mar at Savannah and The Sharon. Really fills in the social calendar for fun times in our lives.

Such a great way to live the "last chapter" of our lives in such a wonderful place that offers so much. Thanks to All in TV Entertainment management and services who work hard to deliver to the lucky folks here.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
Yep, expecting the grouches and crabs - especially the "Koolaid" folks.

I made my share of dumb mistakes in my life, but one of the smart successes was becoming a Villager.

Amen to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Veteran member
Default Taj Express

We saw that show and it was FABULOUS Agree with OP how lucky we are!
Old 03-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,349 Posts

Beautiful building
Closed Thread

Tags
entertainment, lucky, world, free, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.