The Web cams

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Default The Web cams

Thanks so much to whoever moved the web cams! I tune in to watch every day from South Carolina. Hoping to get down there some day and see it in person. It looks wonderful! Y'all are very lucky to have found such a place. I'm hoping I can make it my home, too. Thanks so much for the wonderful forums. They keep me even more excited about coming down and enjoying!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Default Re: The Web cams

gsumom, where in SC are you located? We are Upstate and can hardly wait til we sell our home and move to TV. We did a Lifestyle Preview trip August and now all I can think about is noving to TV and reading TOTV!
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:43 PM

We are in Simpsonville just off of highway 14 near the YMCA. We ae 10+ years from retiring but I am hoping we will be able to at least rent on vacations so we can spend some more time there. My husband loves to golf so that would be a dream for him. He works for Bloom grocery stores right now and I do medical transcription at home. It's so much fun knowin there are other people out there dreaming like I am.

Old 04-17-2008, 12:11 AM

Hi, we are in Seneca, south of Clemson. We are retired and I can't wait to sell our home and move to TV. I am a realtor so will list the house myself with my agency so if it doesn't sell, I can beat myself up. I did have it on the market briefly early last year but decided to take it off, so some updating and staging, and relist it.

I know Blooms well. They opened between Seneca and Clemson about a year ago I think. Its a fun store and we love it.

Here's hoping we can meet someday in TV.

Barbara
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:42 AM

I hope you will still be there by the time we get to come down. Hopefully we can come for a few vacations before then and we will definitely try to get together with fellow upstaters!

Don't beat yourself up over your house! It doesn't seem like our area is having as tough a time as the rest of the country with selling. Of course, with you being so anxious to get to TV I'm sure any time at all will seem like forever!!!!

Good luck and keep me updated on any news!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:47 AM

I will keep you updated. Stay in touch so that when we are going down at the same time we can become an Upstater Club of Two!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:00 AM

How did you come to live in so many exotic places? Are you in military?
Old 04-19-2008, 12:01 AM

We started out in the military but after retirement my husband was a foreign correspondent for UPI and we lived everywhere. The Johannesburg part though was only me. I was born there and lived there until I was 20.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:51 AM

I bet you have some great stories to tell. How exciting! My sister-in-law's dad was part of the foreign intelligence community for the US. They lived all over the world, too. Boy does she have stories! Just like in the old movies! Sneaking out of town in the middle of the night, crossing rivers by moonlight, using aliases. A little too much excitement for me!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.