What Happened

Closed Thread
Old 05-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Default What Happened

To the advertisement from the computer repair guy in Oxford. Seems like he had an ad on this site and I can't find it. A friend has need of this guy. Can any one help?

Thanks
Old 05-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I think you are talking about MID-STATE PC. I used them to clear up major problems my wife had on her computer to include Trojans, anti-roots, registries were wiped clean so USB ports were unuseable, and i could not use a recovery disk. I tried some of the $25-30 guys in the Daily Sun but they were of no help . TED FRY the owner at Mid State PC sovled my problem and he can be reached at 352-399-4986. Although he is more expensive, for a stubborn problem I HIGHLY recommend him.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Default Computer Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacam View Post
To the advertisement from the computer repair guy in Oxford. Seems like he had an ad on this site and I can't find it. A friend has need of this guy. Can any one help?

Thanks
Try calling a fellow Villager who is extremely knowledgeable in computers and software. He got my system's "ills" all cleared up, got my wireless network set up, helped me decide what new hardware to buy. I was extremely pleased with his knowledge and demeanor. His phone number is 352 638-2954.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.