What was/is Your Biggest Concern about TV

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
I'm really having a hard time understanding the 'congestion' problem. Other that a few times there were long waits at restaurants I have not found traffic or overcrowding to be a problem. Maybe since we just moved here I am still in awe of not having to be in city traffic or not having to share the road in winter with people that think if they drive over 5 mph in snow they will die. Seriously, where is all the the congestion? I haven't seen it. Depending on the entertainment the squares can get crowded but I have never been unable to park. Maybe the folks that notice it more are those from rural areas? I'm just not getting it.
I agree. I don't see "congestion" either....except for the two or so times I bought a few groceries at Publix between 9 and 10 a.m. People were crammed in there and standing there mid-aisle thinking about each item on the shelf as it were going to take their last dime on earth to buy it.

From what I see, there are a lot of people so set in their ways that they will NOT alter the time of day at which they do certain things like buy groceries.

What's so hard about going to Publix in the evening?!?!?!? It's a breeze then in the winter, and in other seasons it's not a problem!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.