whats the water dept doing

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Default whats the water dept doing

Every month or so i catch one of the girls driving a water dept truck stop by my house and she goes to the back of the house and turns on the water for about ten seconds. Then she goes back in her truck. Has anyone else had this happen. Its like she is testing water samples or something. The truck she drives is marked ch2mhill water dept. When she turns on the water you can hear it running from inside the house. I dont mind them testing my water but i dont like them running it without telling me what they are doing. I have had my next door neighbors lawn crew get some water from my spout a few times for drinking. Neighbors water is turned off for the summer. Then when i find it the faucet is left dripping. Anyone have similar experience?
Old 09-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

i would call the water dept
Old 09-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Gold member

How about asking them??????????????????????????
Old 09-12-2012, 01:14 PM

Call the water dept. No idea what they are doing.

I had to threaten to call the sheriff cause crews were actually using the water from the rental house. I taped up the faucet only to come back and find they had ripped it off. So finally took the handle off it and called CW and the builder was involved. THere is no reason they should touch your water faucet. We also witnessed them hook up to another sold and closed home to do there cement work across the street. If you see them doing it make calls. Its your $$.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.