What's your wish south of 466A?

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2013, 09:25 PM
Default What's your wish south of 466A?

Since there will be thousands of residents south of 466A what would you like to see. Just a few things on my wish list....a TooJays in Brownwood, a hospital (would love to see an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic) on 44 with an emerygency room that can treat you within a REASONABLE amount of time. A Lowes and a fitness center and a Walmart Super Center (you could go broke shopping at Publix). What is your wish?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:34 PM
Default south of 466a

I would love to see a Trader's Joes, Home Good's, Christmas Tree Shop. Old Navy. Sweet Bay grocery store, TJ Maxx.....

Some new eating establishments, something other than the one's we already have in Spanish Springs and Sumpter Landing.

Cancer Center of America
Old 03-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Gold member

A planet Fitness gym, different supermarket company other than publics , good restaurants other than the same ones that are in all the squares, wife would like a Homegoods store, maby a lowes or Home Depot, a Costico .
Old 03-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Bosoxfan

An Ace hardware would be nice!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:47 AM
Sage

It's hard for me to understand why you are all so down on Publix. I find shopping at Publix to be the pleasantest hour of my week!
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 03-31-2013, 06:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
It's hard for me to understand why you are all so down on Publix. I find shopping at Publix to be the pleasantest hour of my week!
Me too Jeanne! I also shop for staples at Walmart but am addicted to the bakery at Publix and the ALWAYS WARM and PLEASANT and HELPFUL staff at our Publix store. Also the produce section looks much cleaner than Walmart.

If only they carried Worthmore's Mock Turtle Soup like Krogers does in Cincinnati.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:06 AM

I would LOVE a Starbuck's, especially if it had a drive-through.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
I LOVE Publix. Compared to the other options, Publix wins hands down. I have shopped them all, I really like Fresh Market, but their prices are way out of sight. I have only twice gone into Sweetbay and the smell was so bad I won't go back. The otherhalf was in there recently for something and he mentioned "the peculiar smell in there". WallyMart does not do it for me either.

Publix is super clean, great staff who will do anything to help you, and carries just about everything I need.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-31-2013, 06:18 AM
Gold member

Love Publix! Would also like to have a Home Goods, TJM, Macy's, Navy Fed CU, Dunkin Donuts and a WAWA!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:35 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Costco just raised their initiation fee. I let others decide if it was too much.
I hope all of you south of 466A get your wish. It will be beneficial for you and for the residents south of 466.

I can find all of the stores mentioned outside TV and at this point enjoy getting out of dodge with my wife to shop. so it is an enjoyable ride to Orlando, Ocala, etc. Miss Albertson here and in Mount Dora now all have disappeared from the area

We like Publix but also Sweet Bay Winn Dixie, Aldi's, Sam's and shop all of them for one reason or another.

I am being really really nice today because it my birthday and my wife says that the way I act today will be the way I'll act the rest of the year. So I am going to tread lightly all day and will defer as to how I will behave tomorrorw

Joyous Easter
Old 03-31-2013, 06:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
An Ace hardware would be nice!
There is an Ace Hardware in Wildwood, just 2 miles from Hemingway gate
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 03-31-2013, 06:40 AM
Gold member
Talking

DUNKIN DONUTS DUNKIN DONUTS DUNKIN DONUTS
Old 03-31-2013, 06:43 AM
Gold member

Hoppy birthday to you!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:45 AM

A coffee shop, hardware store and Homegoods!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:46 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Costco just raised their initiation fee. I let others decide if it was too much.
I hope all of you south of 466A get your wish. It will be beneficial for you and for the residents south of 466.

I can find all of the stores mentioned outside TV and at this point enjoy getting out of dodge with my wife to shop. so it is an enjoyable ride to Orlando, Ocala, etc. Miss Albertson here and in Mount Dora now all have disappeared from the area

We like Publix but also Sweet Bay Winn Dixie, Aldi's, Sam's and shop all of them for one reason or another.

I am being really really nice today because it my birthday and my wife says that the way I act today will be the way I'll act the rest of the year. So I am going to tread lightly all day and will defer as to how I will behave tomorrorw

Joyous Easter
OOPS! Let me try that again...Hoppy Birthday to you Rubicon!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.