When did you start the motorcycle hobby???

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2008, 06:04 AM
Default Re: When did you start the motorcycle hobby???

My first motorcyle was an old German made Maico bike from the late 1940's. I gave a guy $25 for it 1964 and brought it home in a basket. It was completely torn apart and non functioning. Spent a whole summer placing mail orders for parts and restoring. It was quite a kick to ride that thing because I never knew when the trottle was going to stick wide open. Today my favorite is the Springer but mostly ride the Ultra Classic because it doesn't beat me up so much on longer trips.

Springer.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Default Re: When did you start the motorcycle hobby???

No worries, Cabo35--I'm just the passenger, but I won't let l2ridehd give up the bike if I can help it!!!! 040 Hmmm...have to admit I wouldn't mind a more comfy seat for these aging bones though...may be time for an upgrade (or a replacement tush!).

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.