Who delivers the Wall Street Journal in The Villages?

Old 01-27-2024, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I have the digital version… I prefer the paper version… but then I prefer to read news as it happens that is why it is called NEWs, and not by the time it is old news.
We've subscribed to the on line version of WSJ for a few years and it's been convenient and enjoyable. I think we pay $39 per month for the paper.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:18 PM
Location: Too many to mention, then Loveland, OH; Poinciana then Fernandina!

Has everyone resolved their delivery issues? I certainly haven’t, I haven’t received a WSJ for the past two weeks, and I have complained until I’m blue in the face. I’d be happy to get the paper in my mailbox, just wish it would show up!
"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs your heart is very big " Erica Jong
Old 03-16-2024, 09:38 AM

I'm the OP. Delivery is still intermittent. I actually saw the new driver one block away from our place when I was out taking my morning walk on Wednesday, and he drove right out of the neighborhood. I know it was him since 3 houses on the next block had WSJs in their driveways. I raced home and complained to the 800 number. (Again!) We did get the WSJ Thursday and Friday. We never get the weekend paper. It apparently is mailed now but never shows up in the mailbox. I no longer can report delivery issues online since I have so many. I have to call every time and talk to a quasi-sympathetic customer support agent.

I don't like reading the digital edition. My husband refuses to read it online. I love the weekend puzzles, they are extremely hard to do from the computer screen. Printing them is a pain. I guess I will have to try and be a better 21st century person.

Last edited by trueorange; 03-16-2024 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Typos

Tags
delivers, delivery, paper, find, directly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.