Why No Masks?

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegallup View Post
Please don't tell anyone BUT I am a "Mask Denyer" and a "Climate Change Denyer". With an old FIFTY-THREE year degree in Chemistry, I know the real components of the Scientific Method - and neither masks or emotional factoids make any CONCLUSIVE sense. The hand-wringers and the environmental sheeple are wrong.
Did you watch the video I linked? What do you have to say about the content of the video?

I'm convinced with what I SEE on that linked video and many other videos that demonstrate how droplets and aerosols are blocked by masks.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:03 PM
John41

catching covid 19 because they don’t wear a mask is trivial compared to catching someone with a frog on his lawn or beautiful landscaping in the villages right of way. community watch, watch is the operative word not do
Old 08-14-2020, 06:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridian5850 View Post
It's amusing that for a virus that has not affected 98% of the population, how so many folks seem to believe that every person they see has it.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,513 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegallup View Post
Please don't tell anyone BUT I am a "Mask Denyer" and a "Climate Change Denyer". With an old FIFTY-THREE year degree in Chemistry, I know the real components of the Scientific Method - and neither masks or emotional factoids make any CONCLUSIVE sense. The hand-wringers and the environmental sheeple are wrong.
So then you know that science is dynamic, not static. And that your 53-year degree is obsolete. 53 years ago, mankind could not create a black hole with a machine. Impossible, couldn't be done, no one would ever think of it. Fast forward to the last 20 years, and we have the tesla machine.

Also, mathematics - something you should've learned in school: a 53-year degree doesn't mean that you've received a degree for 53 years. It means you got one once, 53 years ago. What you did 53 years ago in college doesn't amount to a darned thing now. Kids entering college these days can run rings around your degree on their thumbs - you didn't have a calculator - they can recite pi to 100 decimal places backward in their sleep, and they're just freshmen.

Also - it's spelled denier. And people who use terms like sheeple are not to be taken seriously.
Closed Thread

Tags
masks, villages, members, community, watch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.