Will Tree postal carriers info

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Default Will Tree postal carriers info

I would like to contact the Willow Tree Postal Carriers for missing mail. Looking for contact number please. Thanks
Old 10-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,380 Times in 2,400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageforum View Post
I would like to contact the Willow Tree Postal Carriers for missing mail. Looking for contact number please. Thanks
Stop by when they are sorting mail.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:49 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,359 Times in 1,453 Posts

Or leave a not in your mail box for them.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageforum View Post
I would suggest you contact the postal service. They are helpful at least I've found them to be so. The postal system is huge. Unless you are looking for a package with a tracking number. Unless you have recently changed address. Unless there is something special about what you are missing. It will be hard. An imported box? It might have been stopped by customs. Drugs? Firearms? Liquor? etc will be seized. I find it interesting. You cannot mail perfume. I've asked why. Reply is it is flammable.
My reply is perfume is dangerous depending on who is wearing it. NO they don't laugh either. Stuff in your Villages mail box when you are not here, the main post office can help you with that as well.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
I find it interesting. You cannot mail perfume. I've asked why. Reply is it is flammable.
My reply is perfume is dangerous depending on who is wearing it. NO they don't laugh either. Stuff in your Villages mail box when you are not here, the main post office can help you with that as well.

FROM USPS DOT COM: Any fragrance or perfume that contains alcohol can be shipped domestically, but not internationally. Perfumes may not be shipped using air transportation – must be shipped ground. Also, you CAN ship long guns but not pistols.

Shipping Restrictions - What Can You Send in the Mail? | USPS
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Old 10-07-2021, 08:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
FROM USPS DOT COM: Any fragrance or perfume that contains alcohol can be shipped domestically, but not internationally. Perfumes may not be shipped using air transportation – must be shipped ground. Also, you CAN ship long guns but not pistols.

Shipping Restrictions - What Can You Send in the Mail? | USPS
I find many rules, while necessary to be amusing. Perfume, I've heard the point is flammable. By ground but not by air. Airmail is long gone. Priority mail claims 2 or 3 day delivery, not how they do it. On line colon samples, that can be mailed. I've never shipped guns, however it is surprising that you can ship long guns by the post office. I would imagine issues crossing state lines etc. Antique guns for example it is not at all unusual to discover they are loaded.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

We have2 new people at our station, what a great change. Had a box that said delivered 43 days ago. Of course items no longer available.

Took down a copy of delivery with all the info. She put the info in our box, in case it showed up, Late last night, one of the girls brought our missing box. It was almost completely flattened, like someone sat on it, all contents broken. She wanted us to know box arrived that way, and while happy she finally found the box, very disappointed that everything was broken.

Tags
contact, postal, carriers, tree, number

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.