Woodworkers and Shopsmith owners

Old 02-26-2024, 03:42 PM
Default Woodworkers and Shopsmith owners

As an avid woodworker for over 50 years and the owner of 2 Shopsmiths; both of which fit in my golfcart garage, I wanted to pass on some information.

The US manufacturer of Shopsmith combination machines for woodworking changed hands several months ago. The brand has its origins in the Shopsmith 10ER launched in the late 1940s, an immediate success with do-it-yourself homeowners. The prior owners of Shopsmith made very few changes in business processes and the tool over the past 15 to 20 years. However, in the last 6 months the company seems to have been revitalized. Not only has the multitool been updated with the latest technology, the company’s business, logistics, and internet processes have been updated.

I know that many Villages had home workshops before moving here; as did I. I got rid of many things in my home shop before the move, but I kept the Shopsmith along with some other tools. If you have an interest in how a Shopsmith functions in a golfcart environment feel free to contact me.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:18 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,347 Times in 735 Posts

Could you post a few pictures of your set up? I am sure that I am not the only one who would like to see your space management.

Tags
shopsmith, golfcart, updated, months, home

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.