Worse Driver I've ever Seen

Closed Thread
Old 04-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryann View Post
Now I'm scared sh**less to drive the roundabouts.
OOOOO come-on gerryann, it's the Best time of the year too test the roundabouts. All the snow-birds r gone!!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post
This driver described in the original post could have been drunk or having a stroke or a seizure. Call the POLICE - 911 for Pete's sake!!!!!!! People could be killed and maimed unintentionally by somebody who's drunk or having an attack of some kind.
If he was having a stroke then he would of never had navigated two traffic circles at 45 mph and been able to travel over a mile. Drunk, yes, maybe so, which as I started there was no other cars after we past Lake Miona Rec Center through the Stillwater traffic circle, so my intent was to keep this person in sight. If it meant keeping up to his speed, then that's what was necessary.

Quote:
If the Toyata was going over 45 mph and you were in front of him on Buena Vista, you really were speeding. Not too smart to go around and in front of a car that is driving in an eratic way.

You are lucky a police car did not stop YOU.
At this point I was hoping for a police car to stop me. Since we had not encountered any other cars after passing Stillwater I saw my chance to get in front and possibly flag down a cop car if I could see one coming southbound. Fortunately as we headed toward Palmer and he was now in my rearview mirror I could see he was longer weaving from side-to-side and his speed had dropped down to 35. I continued watching him until after Rainey Trail and at which point I decided to end my envolvment. As I stated in another post, I've been driving since 1965 and have never had an accident, this even includes a period of driving strictly a motorcycle, so I know my way around the road.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Sage

Had a thought...as this post just reminded me of an occurance some years ago back in the town we moved here from. I was behind a car by some length and was observing weaving and irradict driving. The driver eventually went into a stop sign and stopped as I recall. Turned out he was having a "diabetic event" and good thing the rescue squad was close-by to come to his rescue. Perhaps this is what was happening with this individual today!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Sage

CALL 9-11 for a policeman to get this hazardous "driver" OFF THE ROAD!!!

Following him or keeping sight of him in your rear-view mirror does nothing but enable him till he kills/maims somebody.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.