Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip

Old 03-15-2024, 12:19 PM
Default Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip

Was behind another cart on Morse Blvd. Thursday near St. James. Someone was riding with their dog-child. This is what we were treated to on the journey:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yip) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Noise pollution. What possible enjoyment can anyone get from owning a dog that never shuts up? No I'm not a dog hater. What I hate is this:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap (Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip) (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:36 PM
Veteran member

Old 03-15-2024, 01:12 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,687 Times in 973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsloan1960 View Post
Was behind another cart on Morse Blvd. Thursday near St. James. Someone was riding with their dog-child. This is what we were treated to on the journey:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yip) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Noise pollution. What possible enjoyment can anyone get from owning a dog that never shuts up? No I'm not a dog hater. What I hate is this:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap (Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip) (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
Fortunately it wasn't your neighbor. You'd have been a captive audience in that case. However, in this case you could have pulled off the road for a minute of your time and let Mr. Yappy get far enough ahead of you to relieve you of the inconvenience.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,021 Times in 1,747 Posts

A dog that constantly barks is usually an unhappy dog. A person who keeps letting their dog bark constantly is an unhappy person.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,380 Times in 2,520 Posts

Quote:

Driver possibly blind and uses a guide dog that is telling him/her where to go?
Old 03-15-2024, 01:35 PM

Dog thought she was the wife???
Old 03-15-2024, 01:51 PM

Amazing...
Yet another retired Villager, got the world by the a$$, riding around in a golf cart enjoying the beautiful Florida weather...and this is your silly gripe ???
Don't you know how to go in a different direction ?
Old 03-15-2024, 01:54 PM

at first I thought you were talking about the wife!
Old 03-15-2024, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsee View Post
Amazing...
Yet another retired Villager, got the world by the a$$, riding around in a golf cart enjoying the beautiful Florida weather...and this is your silly gripe ???
Don't you know how to go in a different direction ?
My post was intended a humor. Not a peer reviewed submission to Psychology Today.
Old 03-15-2024, 03:05 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,224 Times in 929 Posts

Quote:
My post was intended a humor. Not a peer reviewed submission to Psychology Today.
Rule #1: Never criticize or make fun of a dog owner's "fur baby". You will drawn and quartered, tongue cut out, burned at the stake and buried in a grave filled with dog poop.
Old 03-15-2024, 03:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:

Some dogs are excited when riding in cart just like humans in restaurants they can’t stop yapping either.

What I like about American. We have choices. You chose to listen to Yap, yip, yip. Noone’s fault but your own.

Last edited by Topspinmo; 03-15-2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-15-2024, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Old 03-15-2024, 03:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
A dog that constantly barks is usually an unhappy dog. A person who keeps letting their dog bark constantly is an unhappy person.
Or totally deaf!
Old 03-15-2024, 03:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter4u View Post
at first I thought you were talking about the wife!
Single! Or soon to be, I guessing! 😏😏😏
Old 03-15-2024, 04:03 PM
Sage

Quote:

Maybe I can help. I speak "dog". Translation: I was fine at home. Take me home! I said home! Turn around, dammit! This freaking cart is noisy, stinky and rides like crap. You drive like the Tasmanian devil. You scare the pee out of me. Dear God-dog, PLEASEmake him/her take me home where my food is, and the world isn't filled with noisy, stinky, scary carts and cars! Holy lawn droppings! PLEASE, NOT THE SQUAREEEEEEE. I swear, I will jump out of this demon cart and try to face plant on the curb! Somebody, please, kill me! My owner hates me! Where is a hungry gator when you need one! TAKE ME HOME!
Translation complete. Some graphic cursing was edited out.
You are welcome.

Tags
yip, yap, dog, hater, enjoyment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.