Need Reliable Tree Trimming Company Recommendations

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Default Need Reliable Tree Trimming Company Recommendations

Large oak tree in front yard needs cutting back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for help.
We purchased our home this year. It is a ranch home in the Village of Santo Domingo. There is a large oak tree in our front yard. The tree takes up all of the yard. It is a beautiful tree. Our lawn service has trimmed the tree a couple of times, but they do not have the ability to do a major trimming. I do NOT want the tree to reach over my roof and presently, it is begining to grow too close to my neighbors lawn.
Can anyone recommend a trusted tree service for a cutting back of the tree before it gets too late.
I have used recommendations from TOTV folks for almost all of our services and puchases since we bought our home and have never been disappointed.

Thanks,
Ira and Mary Ellen
Old 12-08-2011, 04:44 AM
Sage

Whoops! for a moment I thought you meant Christmas tree trimming and I'm like I'll do it, I'll do it!
Old 12-21-2011, 10:48 AM

I had a large live oak cut back recently. I live on the corner of Delmar and Ventura in Mira Mesa. We used Diamond Tree Service. Mr Torger. It cost $300.00 and he did a great job. Removed all the limbs and cleaned up. The tree was a mess when he started and now it looks great. His number is 352-245-1206. Leave a message and he will call you back quickly. Ride by and take a look. You don't live far from me.

LIVE FOR TODAY!!!
Tomorrow is a promise to no one!!!!

Mt. Laurel NJ, Virginia Beach, TV
Old 12-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Default Thanks CJC

I will call him tomorrow. We will be up on Jan31 for a few days. I appreciate the tip.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Veteran member

We just had an EXCELLENT job done by Airborne Tree Service. We were very pleased with Mike Davis & his crew and the price paid. They also have an "A" rating on Angie's List.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.