Are you happy you made The Villages your retirement home?

Old 05-24-2024, 11:10 AM
Default Florida and the Villages

I love Florida. The only thing I hate are the bugs and snakes. But this question was about the Villages. I lived in Florida for many many years, born and raised in New Jersey. Yes, I’m a Jersey girl. The only reason I purchased a house in the Villages was price. Even with selling my house in Palm Harbor. I wanted to purchase my home cash for my retirement. There was no other place I could have done this. With that in mind, I think it’s a great opportunity, especially for middle income, retirees and I’ve also grown to love the bubble. I still miss living on the West Coast, Florida, but I am grateful to have a beautiful new home that’s paid for. Most people don’t appreciate that because they retire millionaires, but I am not one of those people. After my husband passed, I am on a very fixed income and this place gives me a comfortable living.
Old 05-24-2024, 11:14 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeton View Post
I love Florida. The only thing I hate are the bugs and snakes. But this question was about the Villages. I lived in Florida for many many years, born and raised in New Jersey. Yes, I’m a Jersey girl. The only reason I purchased a house in the Villages was price. Even with selling my house in Palm Harbor. I wanted to purchase my home cash for my retirement. There was no other place I could have done this. With that in mind, I think it’s a great opportunity, especially for middle income, retirees and I’ve also grown to love the bubble. I still miss living on the West Coast, Florida, but I am grateful to have a beautiful new home that’s paid for. Most people don’t appreciate that because they retire millionaires, but I am not one of those people. After my husband passed, I am on a very fixed income and this place gives me a comfortable living.
Asbury Park?
Old 05-24-2024, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipping up to Boston View Post
Asbury Park?
No Princeton, south Brunswick But I got the reference

Last edited by Princeton; 05-24-2024 at 01:31 PM.

Tags
community, happy, villages, beautiful, life

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.