Anyone have any experience shipping golf clubs with Lugless?

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2022, 12:41 PM
Default Anyone have any experience shipping golf clubs with Lugless?

My wife just recently had a medical procedure and will not be able to handle any luggage, so if I want to play golf I will either need to ship them or rent them... Looking at my shipping options, I was floored at what they charged and that was each way. I found one that looks very reasonable but I want to see if others have used them. It's called Lugless.com They look like they are more of a shipping broker than some of the other big names for shipping clubs like ShipSticks.com

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-02-2022, 01:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,608 Times in 1,340 Posts

Ship sticks has changed. Price included free pick up packed in a free box, sealed, and free delivery to your address of choice. Arrived in 2-3 days tops.

Now you pay for pick up, unless you drop off at FedEx. You have to provide your own box, and pack it yourself.

Oldest used ship sticks, (5 days to arrive unless you pay for faster delivery) youngest shipped clubs no bag with FedEx, arrived in 2 days ground. Both from same general area.

You can always use a porter to take your clubs, and the rest of your luggage,so wife is not harmed in any way

Tags
shipping, clubs, golf, called, reasonable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.