1 car vs 2 car garage

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2010, 05:52 AM
Platinum member

Sooooo...... I guess size DOES matter!!!!

We're going to have the 2 car + golf cart garage. We'll only have 1 car, but I'm planning on using half of the garage area for my lampworking hobby.

A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 06-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Default Thanks

Thanks everyone for your comments. We will take all your advice into consideration when making our decesion
Old 06-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Gold member

[QUOTE=brostholder;272455]We just moved in to a courtyard villa that has a 1.5 car garage. Because of the curved entrances to the garage that the cv's have, it is difficult getting the car out of the garage when the golf cart is also in there. I agree with everyone else, in this case bigger is better.[/QUOTE

We opted for a designer with a golf cart garage for just this reason. Being dog owners, we really wanted a CYV. On our second LSV we stayed in a CYV which we really liked but realized that the garage just wouldn't work for us. It's supposed to be 1.5 cars wide but with the curved driveway I knew we'd be leaving either the car or the cart in the driveway much of the time.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.