17 Days!

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Eternal Member
Default 17 Days!

Rada, the wonder cat, is taking us to TV for all of October.

I will be working with Leslie (MLS) and Gary (from the Villages) with the aim to buy Rada a new home. We will be on Fortaleza which is near Spanish Springs. I'm not all that interesting...but, Rada is endearing.

The goals: 1) can I fit in, a single former fed. liberal, silly, who now does photography and music; 2) where the heck should I buy...the home I'm renting might be for sale; 3) I'm looking for something 150,000 - 220,000 tops; 4) I like the ocean, Disney, and Halloween at Universal (it appeals to the Goth in me)...too odd for TV?; 4) I assume direct flights to London and Paris can be had at MCO...I like these cities; and 5) anyone wanna meet for a drink and tell me to "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here" or "Come on Down."

To quote Whtney..(though I'm more of a Radiohead fan than Adult pop)...I'm so excited...I'm about to lose control!!!

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson
Old 09-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Gold member
Location: Northfield IL, Tampa FL, Norway, Boynton Beach FL, Highland Park IL, Gilchrist soon!

1) absolutely!
2) get an agent, go to the models, visit different neighborhoods, spend some time driving around and seeing where you might like to be.
3) lots of things in that price range
4) No!
5) MCO International, also Tampa
6) go to the squares, talk to anyone there, ask questions, stop by the restaurants/bars and most people are very willing to speak with you. Have a great time!

Wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be
Old 09-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

rent a couple of different kinds of houses in different villages some on thevillages4rent will rent by the week you will fit in fine as much to do as you want or nothing to do at all, coming in october if i see you around the square we can have a drink

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.