17 days but who's counting

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottke View Post
Lasagna Kathie - that sounds gooooood! Do you do that for everyone? LOL
Yep, starting to look that way. Consider yourselves invited as soon as you get here. Have a safe trip. We'll be in touch.

Kath
The Villages Florida

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-25-2009, 05:20 AM
Veteran member
Smile How Exciting for you both!!!

Wow...it wont be long now F-16!! I cant sleep now just thinking about TV lol, I cant imagine when I am lucky like you and will acting be packing to move like you two are. Yes lol...us women do like shoes lol . Funny thing tho...all the shoes I have and I wear the same favorite ones till they fall apart . But after reading your post, all my shoes, especially winter shoes were packed up yesterday and going to the consignment shop. I am taking them there so I can make money to buy new ones in TV lol lol....just kidding. Have a safe and smooth move down.

Scottke...what a nice thing to say. I really needed to hear that...you made my day!! Thanks!!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:16 PM

I get a very happy feeling reading about F16 and all the others who have sold and are well on their way to the Villages. Gives me a sense of 'it will come' . Hope your moves out of the old and into the new go smoothly and everything falls into place quickly so you can go pester Kathie and have fun in the square.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.